Monday, February 19, 2007

A New Home

Dear blog,

By now you may have discovered that things seem rather empty around here. My closet is empty, the good dishes are all packed, and the bookshelves are bare. There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just come right out with it: I've found someone else.

After months of friendly flirting and occasional heavy petting, I've decided to move in with Catallarchy. Don't get me wrong here. The problem is not you; it's me. I've grown in a new direction, and I need some room to explore. Catallarchy is perfect for me. It's just that it's got such a big...audience...one that fulfills me in ways that you just can't. I just don't feel like I can really develop here. You understand, don't you?

I'm sure that you'll find someone else soon. You're a great blog, and we've really had some wonderful times together. Maybe we can still be friends. Who knows: maybe I'll even write to you from time to time.

In the meantime, farewell, my blog. I could never have gotten to this point without you. I'll always treasure our time together.

Your friend,
Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home