Saturday, April 08, 2006

London Blogging

by Joe Miller

Sorry for the scarcity of posts recently. I'm currently in London at University College London for the John Stuart Mill Bicentennial Conference, which concluded just yesterday. There were a number of really outstanding papers on display as well as questions and comments by some impressive philosophers. I've a number of posts on the conference milling (sorry) about in my head, so as soon as I've a bit more time, I'll write about them. In the meantime, I've two more days to spend here doing the sightseeing thing. Today includes the Dickens' House Museum and tomorrow it's the Victoria and Albert Museum. Hey, I'm a Mill scholar, give me a break.

Anyway, next week, I'll be back to regular posting. I even have some pictures of Jeremy Bentham to include. It'll be a hoot.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean, like, post mortem Bentham? Alright!

Oh, and kudos on the Clash song soundalike post headline. It goes well with the Sex Pistols lyrics you put into your intro test.

You won't be coming back with a pink and green mohawk, will you?

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know... he's having a hoot, so I'm guessing he'll have a holler as well.

I just hope he doesn't get caught trying to smuggle ol' Bentham's head out of the country. They might get a little upset.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rick, i didn't know whether to applaud or barf.

so i did both.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exit stage, right now.

Isn't grammar fun?

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home